Working with a reliable partner gets you results and peace of mind.
DemandFactor is revolutionizing performance marketing and demand generation by adding in the missing piece:
We align our success to the success of our leads and our clients.
Who we are:
DemandFactor is a customer-centric organization that is revolutionizing the B2B tech industry by aligning our success to the success of our clients and sharing in the upfront risk of the demand-gen buying process. What sets us apart is the fact that we deliver all our business in-house. With a 99% accuracy and a 100% guarantee, our triple verified, first-party proprietary data, is uniquely positioned to help businesses achieve success through our full-funnel, flexible, and scalable solutions.
We cover the entire spectrum of the sales funnel, capturing all the stages of a buyer’s journey through our services such as Content Creation, Programmatic Ads, Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL), Content Syndication (CS) leads, Intent-layered CS leads, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns, Lead Nurturing, Two-touch CS campaigns, BANT leads, and High-Quality Leads (HQL).
In the ever-changing B2B landscape, we bring to the table years of experience and deep expertise in supporting leading B2B organizations in the most challenging markets. Our clients rely on us to increase their brand awareness, accelerate engagement, and generate leads so they can meet their revenue goals.
Who you are:
Are you a proven sales professional with a consultative sales style who has the grit to succeed and the determination to produce innovative ways to bring value to your customers? If so, then Demand Factor wants you! Our Account Directors will work with leading tech brands by leveraging Demand Factor’s suite of products to take their marketing initiatives to the next level. We get our clients results!
In short, we are hiring Professionals. This means that you are an initiative-taker that can work on your own with minimal supervision. You understand the principles and elements of success and are always looking for ways to hone your craft to be the best resource for your clients. You possess a winner’s mindset with a positive attitude, a belief in your abilities, and you push yourself and others to be great (not settling for good enough). If this is you, then we look forward to meeting you.
Your day-to-day, as an Enterprise or Mid-Market, Account Director, you will:
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Cultivate new client relationships and nurture existing relationships
- Effectively communicate to clients your knowledge of the current and evolving demand generation landscape and how we can help them achieve their goals
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Success team to ensure your client’s initial and on-going success and satisfaction
- Negotiate agreements and maintain records of sales and applicable data
- Accurately forecast revenue and achieve defined sales targets
What we will need you to bring:
- 2-5+ years of successful experience selling B2B digital marketing solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience in finding stakeholders within Enterprise and Mid-Market technology organizations and closing large, comprehensive programs
- Consultative selling style with superior follow-up/follow through skills
- Positive attitude and passion to thrive in our winning environment
- Good knowledge of Salesforce CRM will be an advantage
Remote work note: Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Demand Factor has the legal right to operate.
Our Commitment to EEO and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI):
Demand Factor is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws including laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.